Ok, here it is, finally! A prego pic. :)
This is me at 17 weeks in my new Target maternity dress.
Also, I'm definitely not a fan of naked belly pics, but now that I'm preggers, I'm not ashamed! But, let's just say I'm not going to post this to facebook. That weirds me out.
Now I'm 18 weeks! I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast. We are almost halfway there.
I still haven't had my energy back, but at least I feel like a normal person who is just tired... and bloated... and has bad leg cramps. Lol.
This past Sunday we made 1200 cupcakes for an event in Colleyville - whew! I was on my feet ALL DAY, but it was worth it. We got best booth at the convention! I had no idea how much it affected me until I woke up the next day. Yowza!
My daily email from What to Expect said: "At this point in your pregnancy, you are probably waking up with bad cramps in your calves and all the way up your legs." Um... try YEAH! Ouch. But it gives me a nice excuse to take a little jacuzzi soak in the evening, and I definitely like that!
I think I maybe kinda sorta felt the baby move last night, and Scott thinks he felt it, too. My doctor says it probably isn't the baby until about 20 weeks, but I think it WAS! :) It was like three little thumps against the front of my belly. So sweet!
We find out the gender in just a few short weeks! I called my doctor to see if I could move my appointment up, but it is against their policy. :( SO BUMMED! But worth the wait.
Come on, Baby Heaton! Grow grow grow! Today you are the size of a bell pepper. We decided you are a yellow bell pepper.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment